Configure WebEx Enterprise in OneLoginIf you haven't already added WebEx Enterprise to your OneLogin account, you can do it via this link:
Now, configure the application.
- Choose SAML as authentication method
- Enter your subdomain, e.g. mycompany
- Select the roles you want to have access to WebEx
- Save the app
Configure SAML in WebEx
- Sign into your WebEx Enterprise account as the admin
- Click Site Administration in the menu bar
- Click SSO Configuration in the sidebar
- You should now see the page below
- Set WebEx SAML Issuer to "http://www.webex.com"
- Set Issuer for SAML to the SAML Issuer from the WebEx app in OneLogin
- Set Customer SSO Service Login URL to the SAML Login URL from the WebEx app in OneLogin
- Set AuthContextClassRef to "urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:PasswordProtectedTransport"