Identity management suite customers often choose to implement PingFederate instead of the federated identity module offered by their suite vendor for one or more of the following reasons:
- Easier to learn, deploy and use
- Much faster time-to-connection
- Out-of-the-box integration with other products, particularly those from their suite vendorʼs competitors
- Extensive support for SaaS SSO: provisioning, mobile devices, email clients etc.
- No need to upgrade to the latest version of the IdM suite just to use the federation module
- Availability of PingEnable implementation and support services
- Significantly lower total cost of ownership